SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FINAL PRICE DROP FS/FT/PX First Act Custom Shop Delgada

What's Hot
Victor93Victor93 Frets: 30
edited December 2015 in Guitars £
£950 or possible trades. 

Up for sale is this very good condition semi hollow body First Act Delgada. This was made at the First Act Custom Shop in Boston, MA by the very talented ex-Gibson luthiers. The First Act Custom shop closed some time ago, therefore you cannot get these amazing guitars anymore. 

The guitar is in a very good condition, however has a couple of very small dents, some lacquer cracks and a couple of blemishes, most of which can be only seen from less than a metre away. Some buckle rash, as you can see in the pictures and the rest of the blurry lines are there from me cleaning the guitar and consequently boosting the colours in photoshop. No fretwear at all.
This is a one of a kind instrument, I assure you. You wouldn't find another one like this. This thing is loud and I mean LOUD, even if not plugged in.

The guitar has two FA Lollar Imperial pickups, a USA Bigsby B5 Vibrato and Sperzel locking tuners. It comes with a hardcase and could be either posted or picked up from London. 
Open to trades and obviously offers, too. Trade wise I'm open to literally anything. Mostly Gibson LP's - Classics, Standards etc. Feel free to PM or post a reply may you have any more questions or would like to see more pictures. 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments