SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: Fender Roadworn 60's Stratocaster in Olympic White.

What's Hot
Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Fender Roadworn 60's Stratocaster in Olympic White.  I've owned this from new and it's a top instrument and has a lovely feel to it.  I would like to keep it but I recently pulled the trigger on a USA G&L strat so I can't really justify keeping three strats!

Little description from the Fender website:

"The Stratocaster® guitar really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueling tours. Beaten, bruised and even burned, they only got better as the years wore on - looking even cooler and feeling even more comfortable. Fender's rosewood-fingerboard Road Worn® '60s Stratocaster delivers that aged look and feel - built to look, sound and feel like it has more than just a few miles on it. Designed with 1960s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish and 6105 frets, and supercharged with Tex-Mex™ pickups."

I do not have the original gigbag but I do have a PRS S2 gigbag that I can use, much better than the "Deluxe" gigbag that it comes with originally.  

I have the little saddle adjuster tool too.  I do not have the manual/stickers but I do have the original strap and the tremolo arm, I have put the tremolo cover back on and all screws are accounted 

NO LONGER FOR SALE, TRADED AWAY.

Price-wise looking for £425 delivered, £400 collected from me.

Pics:

More pics here:

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Open to a single coil type guitar bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Do you have a cash price in mind?
  • Tentative PM sent...
  • Have a PM
  • Sorry guys, I've decided to keep this after all as it really is a bloody good guitar.

Now withdrawn
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boo!
  • Back up and for sale this time bump!
  • where are you based?
  • Seuss;768201" said:
    where are you based?

Based just outside NW London, place called Uxbridge. Right near Heathrow, off of J4 of the M4.
  • Arktik83 said:
    Seuss;768201" said:
    where are you based?

Based just outside NW London, place called Uxbridge. Right near Heathrow, off of J4 of the M4.
    I'm in central london, moving into my new place in SE1, will be able to meet up and try it out after the 12th if you can hold selling
  • Seuss said:
    Arktik83 said:
    Seuss;768201" said:
    where are you based?

I'm in central london, moving into my new place in SE1, will be able to meet up and try it out after the 12th if you can hold selling
    I can't promise anything but if it's still here after the 12th you're more than welcome to give it a go :)
  • Arktik83 said:
    Seuss said:
    Arktik83 said:
    Seuss;768201" said:
    where are you based?

I can't promise anything but if it's still here after the 12th you're more than welcome to give it a go :)
    May be able to buy it straight off you I'll let you know in a couple days
  • slam dunk da bump
  • Babumpf tch
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Will trade for a Double Cut Junior or Semi Hollow ES type guitar bump.