SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

** SOLD** FS: Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus **Price Drop** **SOLD**

What's Hot
projekctprojekct Frets: 12
edited September 2015 in Guitars £

My beautiful Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus in Cherry sunburst is available to buy for £2100 £1900 £1800ono. I am happy to consider offers too, PM me.

Purchased around 2004 from Knighton,  this guitar has never been gigged by me and is in immaculate condition, a single chip in the headstock no wood damage.

Sound is clear and subtle the pickups I believe are "Burst Bucker" or 490r/ 498t, but I'm not absolutely sure about that. However they have an amazing clarity when clean and cut though with distortion. The caps are RS Guitar works and the pots are matched CTS.

I use a Mk 5:25 with it and its astonishing. However it crunches nicely with a JCM 800.

Its got a good weight without being excessive about 9.5lbs give or take.

It was tuned by Egypt guitars in Glasgow who set intonation and pro set up the instrument.

The guitar comes with a case, luscious and pink :P  and the Gibson Blue tag in the case.

Its a beautiful instrument and I'll be sad to see it go but needs must. I would prefer cash on pickup but will happily accept bank transfer and am happy to accept couriers pick up.. something the buyer will have to organise. Please make sure you insure the instrument during transfer.

Please feel free to ask questions request pictures or generally lust after her.. she's well worth the money.

imageimageimageimageimage

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Beautiful indeed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    Wow that's a belter!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • projekctprojekct Frets: 12
    Bump

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

Bump and a Price Drop :)

And a Bump..

• CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    tempting....
    Happy to consider offers.

• BasherBasher Frets: 1217
    Shut up and play yer guitar.

Not being nasty. Just the image I associate with Cherryburst customs. Something properly cool in a 70s way about them that demands extended modal jams and monster fuzz riffs in odd time signatures. 9.5lbs seems like a great weight for a Custom too. Good luck with the sale.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Basher said:
    Shut up and play yer guitar.

Not being nasty. Just the image I associate with Cherryburst customs. Something properly cool in a 70s way about them that demands extended modal jams and monster fuzz riffs in odd time signatures. 9.5lbs seems like a great weight for a Custom too. Good luck with the sale.

Funnily enough Frank is the very reason I own a Cherry Sunburst. And as for the rest I am guilty as charged. Speaking as the proud owner its a beautiful example, the flamed maple cap is stunning and makes it stand out from the plain maple versions of the 70s.

She is a crunchy as you like and as subtle as you could demand.

Absolutely no offence taken mate.. Opinions are always welcome 

Bumpity

• Bump and a price drop £1800

• And a Bump..

• Bump

• Bump

• I never thought it was gonna be so hard to sell this instrument.. Bump

• A cheeky wee bump..

• Trades?

• Wasn't really looking to trade.. but what you got?

• PM'd
  • PM'd
    Replied..