SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price drop: 17" Apple MacBook Pro (Mid 2009) - 8gb RAM, 500gb H/D, 2.8 ghz, running Yosemite

PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2380
edited August 2015 in Misc £
Have set an eBay auction to start shortly, but thought I'd list on here for anyone after a big MacBook Pro.

eBay description:

Mid 2009 17" MacBook Pro, bought new by me in 2009.

2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 500gb HD, 8gb RAM (upgraded from the factory 4gb). The laptop is in great condition for it's age, the only wear to the case are two tiny nics pictured on the CD drive side of the case.

The screen does seem to have some 'burn in' where the older OSX task bar used to be, I've pictured this against a white background to show it up, doesn't affect day to day usage, but it is there (bottom of the screen, seems to have captured the shadow of the task bar and the active dots!).

System reset done today with a fresh install of Yosemite ready for the next user to configure (screen shot of the language selection screen). Comes with the magsafe charger which works as expected.

Collection available from with near Hitchin in Herts or Watford in Herts by arrangement, alternatively I can post, the laptop will be insured and very well packed (which is why I'm estimating around £18 for P&P, I will refund the difference if it's cheaper than this).

Expecting it to go for around £500 for eBay, would take £450 on here.

Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments