SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Charvel Guthrie Govan signature w/ birds eye top for PRS Custom 24 (now with cash price)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• All guitars in this thread are SO lovely. 

@firks91 - why the sale for a Cu24? You never had the Charvel for long?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    Well i needed some cash most of all, but also I really wanted a mahogany guitar with 24 frets, and being that id never had a USA prs, it made sense.

I do regret it somewhat, just because the charvel is lovely thing. I actually have the 20th anni cu24 that johnny posted on here. Its great, easy to play and looks nicer in person too.
  • Looks great - do you prefer it to the Charvel then?
    yes and no really pros and cons to each. they both play lovely, cu24 has nicer overdriven humbucker tones (prefer mahog OD) and suits heavier music better, but the charvel has better split tones and is generally a bit more versatile. id say i can move across the fretboard a tad better on the PRS though too. think i prefer the bigger charvel frets though. 
    ideally id have them both! haha