SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

CANCEL THAT: Gibson SG Classic or Junior

bodhibodhi Frets: 1338
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
I've organised a guitar for my brother-in-law, who lives overseas, and I've now had a tentative query to see if I can also get hold of a Gibson SG Classic or Junior.

Any for sale?  Might not be a quick transaction, but let's see what happens.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    @bodhi I have one I bought new in 2004 from Peter Cook's store.  I don't play it enough and would consider selling it on the right terms.  
    It's in pretty much mint condition, and has a Hiscox case.

Please PM me if you would like to discuss further - one small snag is that you appear to be in London, whilst I am in the frozen north, between Bolton and Wigan, and I wouldn't be willing to send it via courier.

Cheers,
    Al.
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1338
    PM'ed
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    and replied  :)
    and replied!
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    edited August 2015
    @ellangus

Thanks, I actually meant SG Junior, but I'll at least make the suggestion of a Les Paul Junior and see what the opinion is about going that route.
  • rexterrexter Frets: 378
    tFB Trader
    SG classics from the early to mid 2000s are beautiful guitars. I had one and always regretted selling it! Nice necks, narrow but chunky. Sorry I don't have one for you!
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • I have something relatively similar for sale...
    What is it?  The 70's tribute SG?

I actually think I may have found something.  Just waiting for the seller to confirm shipping and all that administrative hoop jumping.
  • Yeah the 70's. No worries, if it falls through let me know, I'd be happy to sell it to you