SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Martin 00-DB - Jeff Tweedy Model £1550

ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 112
edited September 2015 in Acoustics £
No trades please :) I have a gorgeous Jeff Tweedy model in 'as new' condition, with case and candy etc. These are all mahogany and have a slightly deeper than normal 00 size body, making them sound great. The nut is nice and wide making this perfect for finger picking, it's a guitar that has a very warm, crisp, full and well balanced tone, Sadly due to a shoulder injury it's getting harder to play and I always reach for my old Parlour guitar. I'm based in Harrow, HA1 4UW. Please see the post below for a link to my feedback page on The Basschat forum. £1550 please, no offers, the condition is excellent. Cheers, Daniel photo image.jpg3_zpsjvyqh5vp.jpg photo image.jpg7_zpsfhe1liij.jpg photo image.jpg4_zpsnltj5g7m.jpg photo image.jpg2_zps2q70vevr.jpg photo image.jpg8_zps6m2hkqh8.jpg photo image.jpg6_zpsplua14wt.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments