SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Italia Maranello Speedster SOLD

What's Hot
NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
Yes, I only acquired it a few days ago, I know, I know.

Problem is, I've got my eye on a few other things as usual.

This is a Trev Wilkinson designed guitar, with a korina body, set maple neck and rosewood board. Wraparound bridge, Wilkinson bucker and single volume.

The previous owner had to replace one of the tuners, and the replacement is a different model (and ever so slightly smaller) to the others but it doesn't look out of place and works as it should. There's a slight mark on the front of the headstock which looks like it was caused by some careless restringing. Also, the straplocks in the pic are not included - it'll come with the original buttons.

It plays and sounds nicely, with a low action, and comes with an Italia branded, padded quality gigbag.

Looking for £250 posted (would prefer collection/meet if I'm being totally honest though, in which case it'll be a bit less). South Wales based.

In terms of trades, I'm open to suggestions but wouldn't mind an HSH strat, Ibanez RG421MOL or a Pacifica 311 etc.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments