SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Loaded Zilla 2x12

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3007
Next up on the block in this seemingly endless rotation of kit is my minty, minty, mint (well purple actually but you get the idea) Zilla 2x12

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/lorddonricci/54B674C9-756D-49C6-9E8C-CD611227844A_zpsjzlvsfpi.jpg

I suspect that I've only actually had this just over a year but on reflection it might be just over two years. In any instance I think the only time it ever left the house was when I took it into work to wire it up and it's not really been used much since, hence the sale.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/lorddonricci/8D3E71C0-1DED-43D9-9538-A3E8BBA2B980_zpsue0jvbcr.jpg

It's slightly smaller than a Fatboy (still kicks serious arse mind you) and was part of a series of pre-made cabs that
Paul knocked out I think to use up materials.

Anyway as you can see, it's pretty purple, it's loaded with a 16ohm Celestion V30 and a 16ohm Celestion G12T 75 with the cab running at 8ohms.

I would also point out that a friend recently picked it up and declared it to be easier to lift than an Orange 2x12 !

Did I mention how clean it is ?

It's located in Glasgow and I don't have a box so collection would be ideal but it's not a deal breaker, I'm sure we could discuss

For a sale I could do with £200
Would be looking to use that money to buy either a Jet City 22 head or maybe an Orange OR15 so trades for either of those (with cash adjustments accordingly) very welcome. Or indeed any other lunchbox Size Hi-Gain head would work.

I'm also currently in the
market for someone to build me a couple of guitar bodies so if that's something you do and fancy a trade that would work too !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3007
    Bump to the top for this tasty 2x12 !
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    Whats the dimensions and weight mate?
    sted;757859" said:
    Sted, from memory I think it's 76cm long, 36cm deep, 46cm tall & about 25kg.

I'll confirm later
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    edited August 2015
    DrBob said:
    sted;757859" said:
    Sted, from memory I think it's 76cm long, 36cm deep, 46cm tall & about 25kg.

I'll confirm later
    Thanks man, after a reasonable compact 2x12 so this might fit the bill, assume a 50w head will be fine power handling wise?
    I've had a 5150 III through it at 7-8 with no dramas but let me get the back of it later and double confirm the rating on the speakers
  • photekphotek Frets: 1469
    Can would handle 100w with those speakers in. 50w would be no bother.
    bump with the caveat that I'm away until the 16th !