SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA Fender Strat Roadhouse - 1997

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 880
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
I bought this just a few months ago and of the 4 US Strats I've owned, it's probably the best.

The USA Roadhouse was essentially a Std Strat with upgraded pearl scratch plate and Texas Special pickups so it looks and feels exactly as you'd expect and sounds like a Strat should but with a little bit 'more' from the fancy pickups. Don't confuse this with the later and cheaper Mexican Roadhouse.

This one is finished in creamy white with a white pearl scratch plate and maple 'board.

The condition is very good with the most notable points being a couple of small touched up marks on the top near the bridge and a ding on the treble side of the fretboard around the 2nd / 3rd fret. Unfortunately it has no case but I have plenty of packing materials for posting. It's well set up and plays brilliantly.

Trades: ideally a Patrick Eggle LA or other Eggle models to the value of around £550.

Pictures when I get chance to upload them.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments