SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** Jam Pedals The Big Chill Tremolo. £130

What's Hot
ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 111
edited September 2015 in FX £
No trades please :) This pedal is so good, but due to having built in tremolo on my new Princeton and not using a pedalboard anymore this isn't getting used. Gutted as it's the best trem pedal I've ever used :( These have 3 types of Tremolo wave length options set via a 3 way switch, 2 speed settings with their own independent speed control that are switched by a foot switch, the 3rd footswitch gives you a very cool and cutting trem that acts like a kill switch being used, think RATM, but very usable. The tone on these is perfectly warm and vintage styled yet as clear as a bell. It has a volume control which is essential as many trem pedals suffer from volume drop. Finally, you can add 2 expression pedals to change trem speed or depth on the fly, sounds so good! It's in perfect working order, Velcro on bottom and is simply delicious! Check out YouTube etc, incredible and versatile pedal. £130 including postage. I'm also selling a MXR Custom Shop Micro Amp Plus and a Martin 00-DB Jeff Tweedy. Please see feedback links in my signature. Cheers, Daniel photo image.jpg5_zpsrzvxq6bl.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments