SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Loads Of My Gear Gibson Vibrola, MIJ Strat, 70's Amp Head ALL MUST GO!

What's Hot

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    im an old man with a crap memory bud... u could well be right ..i just don't
    remember!

and yes our man upnorth paul.... im always ripping someone off... its in my nature! :)
    hope u r well paul and kindest regards rox .
    gu
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeussSeuss Frets: 5
    interested in the custardcaster but if you're unwilling to let it go I understand
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited August 2015
    stuagu said: im an old man with a crap memory bud... u could well be right ..i just don't
    remember!

and yes our man upnorth paul.... im always ripping someone off... its in my nature! :)
    hope u r well paul and kindest regards rox .
    gu

For those not in on my
    piss poor attempt at a joke, Me and Stu are pals, he's one of the nicest lads in the game, just wanted to clear that up. 

;)

Back to Rox's sale..apologies for the diversion. 
  • GulliverGulliver Frets: 868
    Price for the SG?
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5229
    Sorry to hear things aren't great and good luck with the sales.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    I put the prices in the links, but forgot in the thread; I'll edit later.. sorry.

@Gulliver - £225 for the SG.

@ourmaninthenorth - Absolutely.  For the avoidance of doubt, Stu's a good lad everyone.  :D
  • keithfkeithf Frets: 375

@Rox

How much for the olp and what colour is it?

Ta

• Dagga36Dagga36 Frets: 11
    How much is the Custardcaster?
    @Dagga36 - £300?

It's the one I'm most reluctant to sell of the lot to be honest.
  • suv32suv32 Frets: 62
    It's says FT at the top. Are you looking to trade any items at all? Sorry about your bad news too man. It's a real shame you have to let this gear go. I'd keep the custard caster if you can though. It's certainly one of a kind. I think you'll regret it if you let it go. Best of luck to you.
    Rox;760299" said:

@ourmaninthenorth - Absolutely.  For the avoidance of doubt, Stu's a good lad everyone.  :D
    dont start rumours like that.... people will expext me to pay double or give things away! :)

atb with it bud.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    suv32 said:
    It's says FT at the top. Are you looking to trade any items at all? Sorry about your bad news too man. It's a real shame you have to let this gear go. I'd keep the custard caster if you can though. It's certainly one of a kind. I think you'll regret it if you let it go. Best of luck to you.
    @suv32 - As I'm really reducing everything, I'd be fine with trades so long as I end up with less stuff.  So If I swapped a few guitars for one, for example, that'd be okay and a bit more manageable.  Cash is king, of course, but the option is there.  :)
    stuagu said:
    Rox;760299" said:

dont start rumours like that.... people will expext me to pay double or give things away! :)

atb with it bud.
    I stand corrected.  Stu's a right tosser.  He will pay the bare minimum for gear and sells stuff at hyper-inflated prices.

(How's that?  Am I doing it right?)

:D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Rox;762134" said:
    stuagu said:

Rox;760299" said:

atb with it bud.

I stand corrected.  Stu's a right tosser.  He will pay the bare minimum for gear and sells stuff at hyper-inflated prices.

(How's that?  Am I doing it right?)

:D

spot on buddy. ;)
    edited September 2015
    Had to move these items to a different post because I'd exceeded the character limit!  (Didn't know there was one!)

Vester Bass
      Precision Copy.  I've modded it.  £65 + p&p - but it's been modded and the body is yucky ply.  The neck is really good though.  I intended buying a better body and transplanting all the parts.  Link here:  Vester Bass   

Digitech Trio Pedal - SOLD.
    Bought this here for recording and such, and it is really good, but needs must.  £100 + p&p I think.

Hohner Acoustic
    A beater sold purely as a project.  £15!

Stagg Jumbo Acoustic
    A beater - sounds pretty good!  £20!

Satellite Neck And Body
    Perhaps you're a budding luthier.  Fancy putting a soapbar and a tele pickup in it?  Perfect base to start your new Ebay career!  £50?

Encore Strat

Black / Black scratchplate.  Given to me as a gift because people who don't want a guitar and can't get rid give them to you...  Another sausage fingered project perhaps?  £15?

Japanese Zoom Multi Effects Rack Unit

Mid 90's Japanese effects unit - Studio 1204.  £65 seems to be the going rate.

1970's Cambridge Electronics Lead & Bass Amp Head  -  no idea!!  Solid state amp head £50?
    edited August 2015
    More items!  Pictures from Google images I'm afraid as I haven't had time to take photos - but for most of these things new photos won't show you anything different!  :)

Lorenzo 3J Electro Acoustic Bowlback Guitar

Chinese electro-acoustic that I bought because it had a much better sound than the Crafter one I had, so I sold the Crafter and kept this one.  It's a greeny blue colour - same as this one someone posted on photobucket - £75 :

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/davethetimekeeper/media/SDC10934.jpg.html

Vox AD30VT Valvetronix Amp

This is the one with the metal grille - great little amp.  :)  I have the earlier version of this and don't need them both.  £85

Marlin Bolt-On Neck SG

Exactly what you'd expect..  ;)  £50

Zoom Rythmtrak 234

Great little drum machine, but I'm too thick to program it.  With original box and manual.  £50

M-Audio Axiom 61 Midi Keyboard

Bit dusty, first version, comes with original box.  £150

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should say that I need to clear all this stuff out, so I'm open to offers.  However, I'm not so desparate that I'll give the stuff away.  I do need the funds so please be reasonable.

There's some stuff that's less than I paid for, and some that's a little more.  Just trying to find fair prices.  Hope that makes sense.

This is incredibly depressing.  :(
  • JookyjrJookyjr Frets: 870
    Really sorry you are having to do this. We had to do the same earlier this year and it is soul destroying, but needs must. And there is always the hunt to buy them all back to look forward to :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    Jookyjr said:
    Really sorry you are having to do this. We had to do the same earlier this year and it is soul destroying, but needs must. And there is always the hunt to buy them all back to look forward to :)

Wisdom.
    edited September 2015
    Vester Bass

Marlin SG

Gretsch Electromatic
    OLP Musicman Silhouette
    CMI Stratocaster

Epi EJ200VS
    Jookyjr said:
    Thanks @Jookyjr

:)