SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: cheap headless guitar - one of those eBay kit ones

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
I don't suppose anyone has one lying around redundant anywhere? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I'm looking for a headless guitar as well, I just bought an 80s hohner B2A headless bass, and its so good it's now my main live bass, there are a few of the hohner headless guitars on eBay at the mo, one for 299 or best offer others asking silly money, I bet he would go down to 250, I'm very tempted,
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3102
    Strange old things the Hohners, I had a Jack 6 string years ago and regretted selling it, they seem to command good money yet a lot of people say they dislike them…..funny old world….
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I have a 5 string Hohner jack bass somewhere (not seen it for a few years!). It was a good bass but I'll flog it if I find it as I have basses I prefer now.
    To be honest I don't even like headless electric guitars, I just fancy one as a midi only guitar project for some reason. The kits are only £110 new on eBay, but I thought I'd see if there was an unwanted one first.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3102
    @axisus giz a heads up if you find your Jack bass, right price it might be a goer.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11758
    tFB Trader
    The Hohner G2, G2T and G3T all seem to hold up a reasonable price these days 
    My old non trem G2 (very pimped out by myself) gets played most days by myself as I slump on the sofa at the end of the day

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The Hohner G2, G2T and G3T all seem to hold up a reasonable price these days 
    My old non trem G2 (very pimped out by myself) gets played most days by myself as I slump on the sofa at the end of the day

Best one I've ever seen! Also made me realise that I should have been more specific as I need one with a bigger body than that really
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3527
    edited September 2015
    The hardware on those is absolute garbage, though.

The GU model from steinberger spirit has the double cutaway body shape and usually goes for £250ish
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3174
    edited September 2015
    This is up for grabs not pretty but then again not expensive! Heavy though the hardware is Hohner licensed pickups Schaller last time I looked make an offer

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    This is up for grabs not pretty but then again not expensive! Heavy though the hardware is Hohner licensed pickups Schaller last time I looked make an offer

Who is selling it and where is it for sale?
  • @axisus I'm selling it!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    edited September 2015
    If axisus don't have it I will! @maltingsaudio
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3527
    That bridge is miles better than anything you'll find on a headless kit