SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT:FS VOX NIGHT TRAIN NT15H all tube valve amp head + behringer pre amp booster pedal

suv32suv32 Frets: 62
edited August 2015 in Amps £
Vox night train NT15H ALL TUBE AMP HEAD. 6 months old. Gigged only twice. Rehearsed about 10 times. It's well loud, sounds well good and is well small. Can be switched from 7 to 15 watts, has a bright mode with treble mid and bass equalizer and a thick mode which is all three on full whack. The distortion sound is awesome. I'm interested in trades for electric guitars than aren't crap or a micro terror plus cash my way. First to see and play will walk away with it. There is a scratch in the chrome paint on the top which I have pictured which is from zipping the kettle lead up in the top because the front compartment had my wah in it. There's a video on YouTube of which I don't know how to copy and paste the link of some goomer with long curly blond hair making wank faces whilst he plays but to be fair he does demonstrate what it can do and how it sounds ( albeit with a weird aura about himself ). Comes with carry case. Retail these are £330 so I'll be looking for £230 cash or £250 trade. Message on here or text me on 07713471186. Cheers! Oh, and can someone legitimately inform me how the f#>k you upload pictures please?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27709
    @suv32 - you'll find the link to "how to post pics" in the rules thread.

You did read the rules thread?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • suv32suv32 Frets: 62
    Yeah but I can't seem to get them going. I wasn't sure if there was a better app or something. Maybe my iPad has lost its marbles?