SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MJT/Allparts Esquire Build

dindudedindude Frets: 8573
One of those that I may regret but incoming means outgoing, I'm being very strict with Mistress Gas these days.

Here's what it is:

MJT alder body in Sonic Blue with light-ish, tasteful relic job. Is routed as a normal Tele, so just a pickguard and neck pickup away from full Tele conversion if wanted.
Allparts nitro finished FAT neck (these really are fat so not for those who like Modern C!). 9.5" radius, has been fret dressed and fitted with a bone nut. Very little detectable fretwear.
Barden compensated 3 saddle bridge with treble cutout. 
Gotoh vintage klusion style machine heads
Seymour Duncan Broadcsater Bridge Pickup
Wired with the Eldred mod which gives the three positions of normal bridge through the tone control, bridge bypassing the tone control, and one which has more mid / less top which sounds great for higher gain sounds.
CTS pots, Electroscocket and Switchcraft Jack socket.
Weight is 7lbs 4oz.

The neck hasn't been releic'd so there is plenty of scope to make it match the body if desired. The metal parts have had some very subtle ageing, I.e. Just the edge taken off the shineyness.

It has a decal on the headstock which says Adams (my surname), lil' B'stard (the neck started off for a Cabronita build). The decal is "locked in" with a few fine coats of nitro, so a few minutes with some wet and dry will see it removed if desired.

Comes with a Fender padded gigbag which is in excellent condition.

It's a REALLY awesome guitar - as a partscaster it hangs together beautifully - thus I really don't want to part it out. 

Collection from Pinner, Middlesex for £380, or meet up somewhere sensible. Will consider posting at cost although don't have a box at the moment.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 673
    I wish you people would stop putting up guitars that I want, Im trying to downsize here!. If my Tokai on the forum goes I will be in touch.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7212
    Nice work.

Shame you have to sell it on.
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8573
    stonevibe said:
    Nice work.

Shame you have to sell it on.
    I enjoyed the build, turned out great, but I'm just not a trad Tele man as much as I try to be.
  • Pmed
  • 19791979 Frets: 88
    Very nice job sir
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Beautiful.
    Sold pending collection.
    did'nt think that would hang around for long :)
    And gone. After hearing @spenietele making it sing, I realised I'm really not a Tele player!
    definately a case of "you snooze-you looze" on this one :)
  • Very nice it is too played it at gig 2hrs after picking up awsome ;-)
    Cheers Daniel