SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Suhr, Tom Anderson or CS Fender

What's Hot
guitarmanguitarman Frets: 52
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
Let me know what you got!!

ADMIN EDIT: guitarman is banned from the classifieds for the (unrepentent) behaviour shown in the rest of this thread. If you contact him to sell him a guitar, you do so at your own risk.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CS Strat Olympic White Time Machine,  Immaculate with all the tags.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Interested in a Lag imperator 2000 in black quilt? Handbuilt in France by Michel lag. Comes with hard case and COA. £700.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 673
    PM sent
  • Immaculate 2014 daphne blue suhr classic t and Tom Anderson2014 T Classic in honeyburst
  • BGGBGG Frets: 698
    Fender Custom Shop HBS-1 relic with case candy etc £1600

#thebatesmotelband
  • BGGBGG Frets: 698
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Anderson Bulldog. Pm me if interested. Cheers Rich
  • All pms replied to.
  • Be careful here, wasted fair amount of time on a sale of TA Classic T today following change of heart while on route to meeting up.
  • Actually you hadn't left yet and I paid you a £50 deposit. I called you well in advance to tell you. Can you please give me back my money???
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you want to air this in public fine. I made it very clear that if you wanted me to meet half way I would require a deposit for "change of heart/no show" . You provided a £50 deposit which is far less than it has cost me to rearrange my work arrangements today. That is what a deposit is for: to deter fantasists and time wasters.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarmanguitarman Frets: 52
    edited September 2015
    Ok I get it. But you won't even part refund me?! It's not your money mate. I have bought loads of stuff in here no hiccups.

It's 50 quid. Just return it to me and stop throwing your toys out the pram.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1165
    edited September 2015

I've got a Melancon Classic Artist I might be willing to part with if you are interested.

Let me know and I will PM you pics.

• So pay pal will give u your money back well done. SELLERS BEWARE
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27086
    edited September 2015
    guitarman said:
    Ok I get it. But you won't even part refund me?! It's not your money mate. I have bought loads of stuff in here no hiccups.

It's 50 quid. Just return it to me and stop throwing your toys out the pram.
    It is his money - he set the terms of it quite clearly, to stop people doing exactly what you've just done (and you agreed). Of course, you side-stepped the whole trust-amongst-traders thing by getting PayPal to compensate for your mistake.

Another side-effect of this little episode is that everybody will see it and probably avoid trading with you in future. Take that as a lesson - don't agree to stuff and then back out (causing the other party problems) and expect everyone to be cushty about it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • No terms were set about a non-redeemable deposit mate. And of you want to put your law hat on my saying it's his money...it's European law that a purchasing parities have a 14day refund on any item under the consumers shopping act. It's called the "cooling of period" so there you you go.

Have a read and educate yourself before making assumptions on what you 'think' is right.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/returning-unwanted-goods/index_en.htm
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Did you read the bit about private sales being excluded?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5324
    guitarman said:
    No terms were set about a non-redeemable deposit mate. And of you want to put your law hat on my saying it's his money...it's European law that a purchasing parities have a 14day refund on any item under the consumers shopping act. It's called the "cooling of period" so there you you go.

Have a read and educate yourself before making assumptions on what you 'think' is right.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/returning-unwanted-goods/index_en.htm
    you are not doing yourself any favours on here mate at all!   if i put a deposit on something i would hope it was returned if i backed out...on a couple of occasions it wasnt returned...which royally pissed me off,,,BUT.....lesson learnt....dont fuck people about if you have paid a deposit...this is why they ask for them to "encourage" people to stay true to their word.if you dont like it dont agree to pay a deposit. and always try to see things from the other viewpoint. if i was you i wouldnt claw the money, it will sour things for you on here...this is a good place to be...well worth £50
This discussion has been closed.