SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sorted

jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
edited September 2015 in Parts £
Hopefully someone might have on going on here. Let me know pls before I start buying things from America ta! Also looking for some cheap compensated brass tele saddles and a mint green or parchment 5 hole tele H pickguard Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Axesrus has them cheap so does axecaster
  • Cheers for the heads up. They don't have the gfs pickups do they? Or similar that'll be a result
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    I have a GFS Surf 90 in the neck position on one of my guitars, and find it to be a really terrific pickup - warm but with tons of detail and definition and that single-coil crispness. Bass strings come over very cleanly, without any muddyness. So I'm keeping that one, but I can say I found Guitar Fetish in the states very easy to order the pickup from - IIRC it arrived in less than a week, well-packed, and the whole thing was trouble-free. So well worth going that route if you can't find one elsewhere.
  • Thanks Megii yeah they're lovely aren't they! I had one in the neck on a trohman tele a while back and have no idea why I got rid of it as it sounded amazing. Think I sold it on here possibly so hoping someone might have forgotten how great it is. Otherwise I'll be going with GFS
  • Still looking. Any gfs surf90s going? @impmann did I sell you a loaded pickguard with a surf90 in it? If u want to sell the surf90 back let me know! Also looking for a cv50s tele bridge pickup- the alnico 3 one. Think it's the same as a tonerider hot classic Tanks
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12721
    edited September 2015
    Sorry mate, the Tele is now in a mates studio, complete with that pickup.

Good luck in the search
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• Ahh never mind Thanks for letting me know mate.