SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!!! FT/FS 1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Wine Red

What's Hot
Barry7000Barry7000 Frets: 57
edited September 2015 in Guitars £

Hey guys

Here i have for sale my wonderful Vintage Gibson Les Paul Custom 1982 in Wine Red

Premium Tonewoods, Pure, Unrestricted Tone. This thing is a monster!

Mahogany Body, Neck, Maple Top w/ Wine Red Finish

All Original, Gold Gibson Hardware

Standard Wiring, 3-Way Toggle Switch

Original Hardshell Case

The guitar has normal wear for a 34 year old guitar. There is some finish checking, some bumps here and there, and some buckle rash on the back. There are no breaks or repairs of any kind. It has been played and loved. The binding has yellowed very nicely and the frets are original with plenty of life left.

I would very much like to trade this for something nice.  I don’t play metal, I don’t like pointy guitars (except Gibson Explorers)  Ideally I would like a nice PRS as they really do float my boat, but as per usual, i am open to offers

The trade value on this is £2200 which for an all original, vintage Gibson is a great price

I’m based in Burnley, Lancs but will ship this guitar anywhere in the country for £25 overnight shipping.

Thanks for reading my listing

Regards

Barry

http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/barry7000/slideshow/Gibson Les Paul Custom 1982

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments