SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Suhr and ESP guitars

What's Hot
hi A few guitars for sale. First an immaculate 2014 Suhr Classic T in Daphne blue, barely touched. £1395, see photo links for all the specs. You'll notice there's some pics of a 2014 honeyburst TA Classic T amongst those photos. Not sure about selling that one but reckon for £1600 could be persuaded. http://s447.photobucket.com/user/armitaan/library/?sort=3&page=1 Second, not many of these about , ESP Phoenix ii, mint virtually unplayed condition other than one small mark pictured which have confirmed from my luthier would b a v simple touch up given finish on the guitar. I've had a fair few guitars over the years and got to say the sustain and classic rock tone from the Seymour Duncan JB and '59 on this trumps most I've played. £875 http://s447.photobucket.com/user/armitaan/library/Esp Phoenix ii?sort=3&page=1 Finally an ESP Vintage plus. Only modification is pickups,upgraded from Seymour Duncan's to Bare Knuckle Trilogy suite (no longer have originals). Any of the marks are per the original factory distressed finish! One of my favorite necks on any guitar, check out original review on premier guitar site. £900 http://s447.photobucket.com/user/armitaan/library/Esp?sort=3&page=1 no massive urgency to sell, have John at Bravewood building me a couple of guitars so I should probably try and shift a couple before my wife finds out:) any questions give me a shout. I'm based in Bristol, but will be working around Liverpool Street Station in London Mon-Weds for next few months. Thanks for looking Ant
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17917
    tFB Trader
    Any interest in trades?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • At this stage ideally not, as really looking to reduce numbers, but will see how things go.

cheers
    ant
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 398
    Loving the Suhr and TA guitars, which sounds more vintage ? I know pups are different combo; Thganks - struggling to find a Tele from a distance as shops too far to travel too - cost/time etc TA and Suhr comparable too
  • Fuck that Daphne blue tele is foppin' gorg
  • armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
    The Suhr def more traditional sound, pups little hotter on the TA, partic with the mid boost turned on. Necks on both gorgeous, the 9.5""-12"" compound radius on Suhr I think is my favourite neck spec.
  • Is the Suhr neck a skinny one?
    Referred to as 60s C shape vintage standard, relatively slim
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited October 2015
    Any idea of the weight of the TA?
    Can't be more than 7lbs, will weigh it when at home next