SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

** SOLD** For Sale: Eric Johnson Stratocaster Sunburst. **SOLD**

What's Hot
projekctprojekct Frets: 12
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
I am selling off my guitars to clear room and pay for more, so my Eric Johnson Stratocaster is now available for purchase.

Serial Number 000557, its is reputed that the first 1000 where made as part of the custom shop, I have no proof of this nor would I argue this to be the case but its all on the web.

I would say as a Strat goes nothing I have ever played can touch it.. the neck is smooth and fast the EJ pickups are great under distortion, fuzz or clean (especially clean). In my opinion it is the best 57' Stratocaster available.

There are some crazy prizes being asked for these on eBay et al, however I am looking for a £1000ono and am happy to be pm'd any offers that you may wish to give.

She weight in at about 7lbs 10.9oz

She's a lovely instrument and comes with all the case candy and the strap in the case.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• llewllew Frets: 78
    Lush
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks LLew. she is very cute, But I have just taken home a very beautiful L3 BFR in Blurberry burst. So its time to clear out

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    So, much, want.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    So, much, want.
    I wont stop you if you want it so much :P offers are always considered

I have nothing you would want, particularly no cash. :-( gutting as this is my favourite model strat I've ever played.
  • Deijavoo said:
    I have nothing you would want, particularly no cash. :-( gutting as this is my favourite model strat I've ever played.
    Nothing worse in that situation mate.. she is a special girl indeed.

• Hmm

That does look sweet.

Other than the Feline SG a nice strat is def on my shopping list.  Unfortunately my funds are tied up in the Feline Les Paul i've got for sale on here at the moment. :(

How do you find the soft V neck? i've never tried one before. 

• Hmm

That does look sweet.

Other than the Feline SG a nice strat is def on my shopping list.  Unfortunately my funds are tied up in the Feline Les Paul i've got for sale on here at the moment. :(

How do you find the soft V neck? i've never tried one before. 

I find the neck to very comfortable, its deep enough to stop your hand from clamping the hand to tight, its a nice open feeling. The fret board is lovely and slick, I've never had any issues switching hand position or even between sitting and standing, its perfect for me.. the thing that strikes me the most is the stability.. its rock solid. I had the tech at Guitar Guitar (Glasgow) do a setup on her last year and its a great bit of work not fret work required a tweak of the neck and boom.. awesome

The neck is the selling point for me.
  • Deijavoo said:
    The neck is the selling point for me.
    I agree.. I'll tell you what. Buy the neck and i'll give you the rest for free :P

edited September 2015
    £200?    :)]
  • Deijavoo said:
    if I win the lottery you can have for £200..
    Deijavoo said:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump

• Bump, this is proving to be a very popular guitar.. if only someone would want to pay for it lol

• Bump

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    projekct said:
    Bump, this is proving to be a very popular guitar.. if only someone would want to pay for it lol
    Classified's Post of the Day!!!    :)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Bump

• Now Sold. Thanks to everyone who showed an interest and to everyone who offered some lovely instruments to trade.

Thanks

• Greet meeting you. I'm really blown away with the EJ, Definitely one great guitar, was still playing it at 12.30 last night.  
  • BillyBo69 said:
    Greet meeting you. I'm really blown away with the EJ, Definitely one great guitar, was still playing it at 12.30 last night.  
    Awesome news, I'm over the moon that you like it, she is a lovely instrument and it couldnt have gone to a nicer guy.