SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Ernie Ball Music Man Luke 3 HH in Bodhi Blue

MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1580
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
******SOLD******For sale is my 2014 Music Man Luke 3 (a.k.a. Liii) finished in Bodhi Blue. This is the latest version of the Steve Lukather signature. It is in mint condition with no damage and plays superbly well. It features a roasted birdseye maple neck, up to a 15db boost on the push/push volume knob, Dimarzio Transition pickups (passive) and an excellent tremolo system that is dead stable!

£1150. Collection from Reading, Berkshire preferred but can also ship at cost.

Full specs available from the EBMM website : http://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/luke-III.html

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 692
    That is one cool looking guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @prudd, it sounds great too. Here is another in the hands of it's creator:

• I just took delivery of the BFR L3, and she plays amazing.. I hope you find a home for her, shes lovely

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1580
    edited September 2015
    Bump! I expected more love guys, if there's ever been an easier to play guitar I've yet to find it!

Youtube Review of a similar guitar to mine: 

• pruddprudd Frets: 692
    PM sent
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2570
    PM'd also...
  • Very nice that!
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
  • Wow, I've had some uber cool trade offers, but I'm after sales only. My collection has got slightly out of hand and I need to downsize!
  • I'm surprised no-one has bitten either, this is a good price for an LIII and knowing @Majorscale from a previous purchase, it will be in absolutely mint condition.

I have the earlier Rosewood necked LIII and they are things of beauty, by far the easist guitar to play by a long way, looks the mutts too IMO.

It also helps that I'm a totally signed up Lukather fanboy......
  • MatthewShredderyMatthewShreddery Frets: 861
    edited September 2015
    I've not tried a Luke before but own an Axis Super Sport and the necks and trem on these EBMM's are unbelievably good.
    I'd love to buy this but my GAS has been out of hand lately - need to cut down!
  • Have a free Bump..

These are amazing to play, sound brilliant and are a delight to look at. Seriously nice instrument.

"Establish the possible, while gradually moving towards the impossible" Guitar Craft aphorism.

• Bump! I expected more love guys, if there's ever been an easier to play guitar I've yet to find it!

Youtube Review of a similar guitar to mine: 

That is my guitar teacher. Have a bump.
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1365
    PM sent, hope that l3 is still there.
  • And the L3 is SOLD! Thanks Kris.