SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Redplate CDS2 £950

ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
edited October 2015 in Amps £
Redplate CDS2 in fine original condition. Bought on this forum several months ago and only used at home. Great amp at home volumes due to the numerous volume-type controls along the signal path. 2 x 6L6GC and original Vintage30 speaker. No reverb but a fine effects loop for your favourite reverb pedal. Blackface and tweed tones are its speciality but plenty of crunch and overdrive also available due to the design with extra gain stages. All controlled by the three button footswitch of course.

Coda had an ex-demo version last month at £1500 that seems to have sold quickly. So I think £950 is a fair price in this market for an amp of this class. Pickup from Witney and you can try before you buy. Should be able to meet halfway if needs be.

Only selling as I have two homebuilt amps and building a third while planning another. Nowhere near as good as the Redplate but they make me feel disloyal when I play it!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments