SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Fortheloveofguitar;776727" said:
    [quote="redrighthand;776716"]I thought this kind of thread sabotage was banned. This chap isn't the only person trying to flip something on here for a similar profit right now.
    It's hardly thread sabotage when he's tried to sell me an amp for £400 when he'd already posted previous as to how much he paid for it.

I'm entitled to pull him up on it

And like I said £500 on eBay or anywhere else is perfectly acceptable but on here it's not good forum etiquette. [/quote]

Criticising prices is against the rules though. I personally don't always agree with that rule, and have had an itchy trigger finger before now. But by and large people stick to it, and it isn't fair to single one seller out for something that others haven't been called out on.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Well it's a moot point really isn't it as the item in question has been withdrawn so we are all happy.
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27697
    Enough now, I think.

Item withdrawn, thread closed.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.