SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - 2009 USA Stratocaster Highway 1 - 3 Colour Sunburst / Maple neck with Rosewood board

What's Hot
maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 569
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
As per the title : I have a 2009 USA Stratocaster Highway 1 in 3 Colour Sunburst , Maple neck with Rosewood board in great condition.
It comes with a non Fender Hard Case that looks pretty good & has all the original hang tags & booklets that come with a new Fender and looks to have minimal fret wear. The guy I got it from was a learner and he gave it up quite quickly, put the guitar back in the hard case and pushed it firmly under the bed. It needs a setup & new strings but Im planning to get that sorted tonight and I'll get some photo's on too . . . 
Im looking for around £420 ish . . . but Im happy to take the advice of forum members who feel that £420 is too high or low :-)  . . . I relish the opinion of those better informed. Trade wise id love to get hold of an SG Classic or Special in Deep & Shiny Red or Black but dont fancy the Faded or Matt finishes or a Mexican Fender Jaguar Classic Player HH or SS both would be perfectly acceptable in any colour  . . .   Pickup only chaps & Im in Oldham OL2 6NJ for reference :-) Cheers Mark

Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'm sure u have had sgs and Jaguars in the past :)
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 569
    Piccys added . . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader

Oh shit, you're in spitting distance of me, and I love that! :)

I had a Highway 1 just like that, and it was the best Strat I've ever had......deeply regret getting rid.

Don't suppose you want an amp? ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom