SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold FS or FT Upgraded Epi Les Paul Amber Burst with Bare Knuckle Pickups -£300

Catalyst77Catalyst77 Frets: 69
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
This is the second of my LP style guitars I'm trying to shift to pay for the Feline SG.

Its a 2003 Korean epi, which has been heavily upgraded

-Graph tech nut
- Completely rewired with quality vintage wiring (think I got it from allparts?)
-Bareknuckle pickups (Stormy Monday in neck, Black Dog in bridge)
- Four push pull pots, wired in the Jimmy Page way - So both pick ups can be split to single coils and selected between series to parallel.
-The whole of the interior has been sprayed with (something!) to reduce unwanted feedback and squealing for any ultra high gain stuff.

I know I could probably get more for this if I returned it to stock and sold the bits separately (the pickups are worth £200 alone) I have a sentimental attachment to it, as it was my main guitar until I got the feline LP.

Its in excellent condition with no noticeable dings, the frets are also pretty close to 100%

Its a difficult one to value but I'm looking for £350, although other than the Feline SG I'm also in the market for a maple necked strat so would consider trades.

happy  for anybody close by to come and try out it.

Any questions give me a shout.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not the sexiest guitar on the site but a damn good guitar, in excellent condition with an amazing array of sounds due to the 4 push pulls.

Willing to take £300, really don't want to turn this back to stock just to make a bit more cash :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom