SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Parts Jazzmaster 'The Green Bastard

dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
edited October 2015 in Guitars £

This is a 'Partsmaster' built from a Squier Jazzmaster Special (or something) that has been converted into a Jazzmaster. It's got quite a slim neck with a rosewood board and it's had all the Strat-type hoes plugged with wood. I replaced the pickups with a pair of Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster pickups and have added an Allparts Buzz-Stop. 
It came in this metallic, (Ford) Squeeze Green with matching headstock and aftermarket Fender decal on it. Hardware is Japanese and the scratchplate is AVRI.
Issues are: the shape of the Strat trem routing can be seen on the back; the truss rod access hole is a bit messy wherre I had to remove the plug (yep, it had been plugged and arrived unplayable!); following on from that, the routing under the scratchplate is of the swimming pool variety. A very rough swimming pool.
I got this just before Squier brought out the J Mascis sig and after getting one of those, never really played this one. So for sale it goes. £250 (posted) or interesting trades.

imageimageimage
imageimage
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments