SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Engl SE E670 Special Edition - 6L6's - Z9 Midi Footswitch - Sell or Trade

nochaamattnochaamatt Frets: 0
edited September 2015 in Amps £
Looking for £1,600 cash ono. Will trade only for Kemper PowerHead with Kempler Remote or the Kemper PowerHead plus cash.

Either cash on collection or I am willing to travel up to 100 miles to meet.

Engl E670 Special Edition head loaded with 6L6's, including the Z9 midi footswitch. imageimageimageimageimage

Amp is in near immaculate performance and cosmetic condition. The only thing note worthy is that the red paint covering the lights inside the amp has faded due to the heat this thing kicks out, which is a common problem from what I've seen on forums.
I have also changed the stock control knobs that come with the Special Edition to those that feature on the Savage amp. These were bought straight from Engl so are the official knobs. the originalsimageimageimageimageimage to go along with the amp will also be included. I found it very hard to see what setting each individual knob was dialed to with the originals, especailly in a live setting. With the Savage knobs it's very clear.

I'm selling because I need to scale down my rig. For what I'm doing at the moment the Kemper PowerHead is perfect so only looking to trade for one.

Also selling the awesome 4x12 Zilla cab. Check it out i if you're interested.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments