SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Slash alnico neck hb (or similar!) and a LP wiring loom

Maintanence time for LP number 1...

Looking to swap out the Bulldog Vintage PAF i've currently got in the neck for something different; Maybe a touch hotter and ideally with smoother mids. Slash alnico might be worth a shot! Unless anyone can suggest anything else?? Its going with a Bulldog Hot PAF Bridge.

Also looking for a complete wiring loom to upgrade the gibson pcb; a job ive meant to do for about 6 years! Second hand is fine!

Cash waiting, what've you got??

Thanks,
Chris :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shugzshugz Frets: 770
    I have some used but decent RS Superpots and CTS pots lying around plus a selection of caps.

Might not be the prettiest looking loom I'll ever make but £40 shipped if it's any use? No problem if not.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    Have you considered the tonerider rocksong? A hot alnico II overwound bucker that's smooth as the proverbial babies arse and screams like my missus.
  • I have a DiMarzio Paf Pro which sounds very similar to what you describe. £40 delivered.
  • moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    I'll check out the paf pro
    Shugz that sounds like a plan. Sorry for the late reply; don't get on much these days!
  • i got a mojo pickups loom this week for my SG and it's great http://www.mojopickups.co.uk/product-category/harnesses/

moz91;793069" said:
    I'll check out the paf pro
    Shugz that sounds like a plan. Sorry for the late reply; don't get on much these days!

Many thanks, only issues here might be pot shaft length. The ones i have are short shaft so suitable mainly for reissue, Historic or vintage Gibsons.

Let me know if you can should these be suitable.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Ooh not sure. Going in a standard...
    edited September 2015
    Probably LS @moz91. Let me have a look and see if i have any LS pots.

Will let you know if I have anything,

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com