SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: CELLO £200 PPG gift or cash on collection

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
edited September 2015 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Bit of an odd one this, my wife owns a cello from when she was younger. She doesn't remember the brand but it is described as. A solid wood, Eastern European 3/4 sized cello in fantastic condition with gig bag, bow and a few basic tuition books. £200 collection only from Milton Keynes. http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m447/thorpy6/6febe0ac6114e5c8b2e327680b074c70.jpg http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m447/thorpy6/ae935f278e39985123e49252e552f0a5.jpg http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m447/thorpy6/5083602e7946d5b783b5565a09a163b8.jpg http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m447/thorpy6/ca66664d660597f8200383483b37bd43.jpg
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Needs a Bigsby!

GLWTS

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Stick a pick-up on it and hook it up to a distortion pedal and amp for a heavy metal cello vibe .. the sound is amazing.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5037
    £200? The strings cost more than that. GLWTS
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    Sunday bump
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    tFB Trader
    Bump
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31157
    You could pop down to the firing range, put some bullet holes in it and claim it was the prop used in The Living Daylights.

Gotta be worth £3k then.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Gassage said:
    You could pop down to the firing range, put some bullet holes in it and claim it was the prop used in The Living Daylights.

Gotta be worth £3k then.

wisdom!!!
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    My wife plays the cello and this is almost certainly a Romanian which are really good quality.  For £200 it's an absolute bargain!!!
    tFB Trader
    surfguy13 said:
    My wife plays the cello and this is almost certainly a Romanian which are really good quality.  For £200 it's an absolute bargain!!!
    thanks for the info!
  • Cello there
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cello there
    What? there is one.