SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Top quality Y Cable (KABL) to add extra cab to your amp.

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4298
edited October 2015 in Misc £
Top quality Y cable from Rob at KABL. Had him custom make it to run a couple of Z Cabs. Only used for a couple of months at home, perfect condition. Includes a 1m cable which should be enough for stacking purposes.  £20 delivered

And as per title, some fancy plectrums for the serious/curious pickers amongst you. All mint condition. Stupidly expensive to buy new, particularly the Blue Chips, but have to say, they just do not wear. And I mean not at all, in any way shape or form. No idea what they are made of, and not sure anyone but the manufacturer knows. It's bizarre stuff anyway. May find out they are highly toxic and give you cancer of the fingers, but life's all about taking risks.

I have another size of Blue Chip which I prefer, hence getting rid of these. £27 delivered for the lot. ### SOLD ###(Should get me some LOL's if nothing else, although 1 Bluechip is around £40....)

10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4298
    Bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4332
    £27 for all the picks?

Done. I'll have 'em.

PM me your paypal email address :)
    Only if you promise to give me one last LOL.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Plectrums now sold! (Cue more LOL's.  :D )

Price drop on the lovely KABL's. Now £22.50 delivered.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump - £20 for the cables.