SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE - Bogner Shiva with Reverb - 1x12 Combo - £1000! GONE

What's Hot
camfcamf Frets: 1203
edited July 2016 in Amps £
I really do love this amp but even with the very nice conversion to a head, it is still pretty heavy - somewhere in excess of 40lbs. It's easily converted back into a combo but the current set up seems to give the best of both worlds, still utilising the very meaty sounding ported 1x12 cab but with options to use in a more flexible set up - and it's definitely a lot easier to shift around than the combo.

Comes with the foot switch and the FX loop cable (which I've never used but I'm sure it will work fine). I'm based up in Edinburgh but I'm in a position where I might be able to travel to the north of England to deliver.

Great Fender-style cleans, big Marshall-style crunch with a footswitchable boost and separate reverb for each channel. Probably the best amp I've ever owned, certainly my favourite and it recorded beautifully, wiping out my Dual Rec from the mix. However, in my declining years, it's just too much amp for me.

Cosmetically it's in very good condition but it came to me without a regular Bogner badge, which I always meant to order, but like the previous owner, never got round to. I will try to order a replacement before selling or else I can send it on.

£1000 including head shell and combo and all the bits. 

Thanks,

Cam

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pm'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • camfcamf Frets: 1203
    Bump. Now looking like it will be for sale only. :) Pics later today or tomorrow but it's a nice job on the headshell.
    Pic bump!
    May consider trades bump. 
    May be willing to travel far and wide to deliver. :)
    Bump!
  • vizviz Frets: 11041
    Nice conversion. I'm keen on doing this to my Legacy.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Due to @dts67's rock bottom pricing :) , I'm reducing the price of my Shiva to £1150, which includes the conversion cost (or at least some of the cost), for anyone in Scotland or the north of England tempted by all the love for these tone monsters. Can't say enough good things about these. Best rock amp I've ever owned. :)
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    sorry !
    LOL :) I'm just about to put my Lone Star Special up for sale with a view to maybe keeping the Shiva. Completely impractical at my age and stage but man, they do sound superb. Good luck selling yours. ;)

Bump!
    Bump for an amp I'd like to keep. :)
    Bump!
    edited November 2015
    Bump for a great sounding amp? Would consider p/x for a smaller head or combo, ideally a Princeton or DRRI.
    Some clips from another thread to give an idea of what the Shiva does. :)

Since there's not a huge amount of interest, I'm going to try using this tonight with a view to maybe holding onto it. However, I've had to temporarily move into a flat with several flights of stairs and no lift, so I'll see how that goes. Groan. :)

Can maybe deliver down south too. :)

Had to give up trying to get it up and down the stairs the other night and also discovered I can't park anywhere near my current flat, so I didn't get to use it. Looks like it's going to sit unplayed until I move back to my old flat so I'm dropping the price in the hope that I can get something lighter I can actually use. 

£1050 collected in Edinburgh. Delivery options within the North of England and Scotland a possibility. Trades still considered. :)
  • any interest in a trade for a 335?
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
    PM'd
    Trades from Northern Britain? :)