SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE - Bogner Shiva with Reverb - 1x12 Combo - £1000! GONE

What's Hot

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1203
    Smaller Fender or Vox amp welcome! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnnyJohnny Frets: 17
    Mesa boogie mkiv combo of any interest to you?
  • JohnnyJohnny Frets: 17
    Just seen your comment about weight..... Forget I mentioned the Boogie! Lol
    edited December 2015
    LOL! Always fancied a Mrk IV but having been through lots of brilliant Mesa Boogies in the last few years, I just don't think they work as well for me.

To me, and that's the important part, the Shiva is the best amp I've owned. I currently also have '63 Vibroverb that I really like and being much lighter, is a bit more practical, but the flexibility and core sounds of the Shiva still marks it out for me as the best.

It's only due to a temp move to a different flat that's made it impractical for me to keep the Shiva. Getting the head conversion helped but not enough to get passed me having to lug it up three floors! Even if I loved the Mrk IV, I suspect you're right... it's still not a happy three floor carry. The Vibroverb is bad enough, which is why I'm on the look out for something lighter. :)

I should also mention that the Shiva has one of the best Master Volumes I've ever heard. Unbelieveably, it really is a great bedroom amp.

Bump... I now have the missing Bogner badge and I plan to put it back in the original 1x12 cab and include the custom head-shell as an optional extra. :)
    Bump for not having done any of the things I said I'd do in the previous bump. But I will. Soon. :)
    Price drop bump... £1000!!!!!
  • What trades are you looking for?
    Just try me. I prefer traditional guitars and I probably have too many telecasters at the moment but happy to consider most things.
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1836
    What about my PRS?
    I wouldn't know what to do with a bass guitar. :) I struggle enough with the six string versions, so I'll have to pass.

Thanks for the offer though.
    @welshboyo Nice guitar but I've never really fancied a PRS. I'm pretty boring when it comes to guitars... Fenders, Gibsons, maybe a Rik? Sorry. :)
  • EVH 100w head? Not THAT heavy. Sounds great,
    Again, nice amp but I've got too many amps at the moment. Sorry. :)
    I know everyone says this, but... last chance to buy or trade before it goes on sale elsewhere at a much higher price! ;)

I mean to a shop in a far, distant and stange place... not eBay. Although eBay is a pretty strange place too. Anyway, to all extent and purposes... last chance! :)
    Bump just to remind people I still have this for sale, although it's currently in a shop in Glasgow. ICBM put it back in it's 1x12 combo case, fitted a pair of Winged C EL34s and put the badge back on so it's looking and sounding like the canine nads. :)
  • algroves1algroves1 Frets: 17
     Trade for a Blonde Dr Z Maz18Jr NR?  Immaculate condition, with foot switchable EQ bypass.  Based in Liverpool.
    @algroves1 Let me think... I used to have a Maz18. Nice amps for sure.