SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Stormshadow Classic T Telecaster. Bulldog Pickups, Barden Bridge, Sperzel Tuners. PRICE DROP!

What's Hot
martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
edited September 2015 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

For sale, this superb Alder bodied Stormshadow Telecaster, with Birdseye maple neck and fingerboard. This is a beauty, at 7.5 lbs it's lovely and resonant and made from selected wood. It plays extremely well and intonates well, thanks to the Joe Barden bridge. The finish is nice and thin, and the neck is waxed for a superb slick feel.

Pickups are Bulldog Iceman www.bulldogpickups.com.

Bulldog describe the pickups as "a hot Tele tone with more midrange spit and snarl. The Iceman bridge still has classic Tele character when clean, but is over-wound to bring out a more aggressive gritty midrange when overdriven. The neck single coil retains the open top end of the classic T, but with a touch more output for better balance."

Tonally this guitar will do everything from Country to Metal. The neck pickup is very Strat like, and with a bit of tone rolled off, the bridge sounds great with distortion, or leave the tone all the way up for clean and crunch and it's not too bright.

Other specs as below:

Stormshadow Guitarworks Classic Series

Serial # - SS0043

Model - T

Body Wood - Alder, 2 piece centre-joined

Neck Wood - Birdseye Maple, waxed natural finish

Nut Width - 1-11/16" Tusq

Fretboard Wood - Birdseye Maple

Fretwire - Jim Dunlop 6100

Back Profile - Slim C

Headstock - STO Regular

Heel - 4 Bolt

Hardware Colour - Chrome

Bridge - Joe Barden USA Standard T Bridge

Bridge Pickup - Bulldog Iceman

Neck Pickup - Bulldog Iceman

Colour - Trans Deep Red

Date Of Completion - 10/11/2014

White Pearl Pickguard, Abalone Dots

The guitar is in excellent condition, with hardly any play marks. I've used it for a few rehearsals, but not gigged it.  The pictures are those originally taken by Rich at Stormshadow, and the guitar hasn't changed, but I'll be taking some more later today.

I can ship the guitar in it's own Hiscox case, plus some proper guitar boxes I've got, so it will be safe. Courier price includes insurance.

The guitar is on eBay at £895, but I'm open to offers for a sale via the forum

Price dropped to £750 ono.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stormshadow-Guitarworks-Classic-T-Telecaster-Tele-Bulldog-Pickups-/331656593386

.image

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments