SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SG and Dot Studio both sold

What's Hot
robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
Epiphone Dot Studio in Arctic White

Great value semi with a very comfortable handful of neck (not like most skinny necked semis I've tried!). The pickups are much better than I expected as well - not particularly high output but not muddy like some cheaper 'buckers. Overall, very good condition - just a couple of small chips on the headstock. The white finish is starting to yellow - I'm guessing its the usual aging - and you can see the patches on the second pic. The street price of these is £250 so I'm thinking £150 plus a tenenr delivery. Reduced to £130 plus a tenner delivery if it goes this weekend!

SOLD Epiphone SG Junior in White 

I can't find much info about this one. The newer Juniors have a humbucker but this has a very respectable sounding dogear P90. Great rock tones, very nice neck and dead light. I think its been refinished as its nicely 'textured' and more matt than gloss. i don't know how to price this but going by recent LP Jr's, I think £120 plus a tenner delivery.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments