Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Excercise

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I had surgery last year for a perinodal abcess (nasty) that's basically screwed me for cycling which has always been my main exercise. Put on several unwanted kilo's since. Bought a pair of inline skates today to do some exercise with (can't run as my knee's are fooked from BMX and MTB jumping in my youth), hope I don't break my neck tomorrow getting on them!

I'm not overweight but I need to get back into regularly doing some sort of CV and this seems like a go-er.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7974
    edited November 2013
    I am overweight and mostly because I've been eating poorly this year and have had several injuries too. I've chipped a bone in my wrist and had a badly knotted up ITB. My favourite lifts are deadlifts, before breaking my wrist earlier in the year I did 2x2 at 165kg weighing 87kg and 6 foot tall. Not amazing considering my bodyweight but it was progress and I lifted less as a 105kg fat blob a year earlier. Disappointingly I'm back up at 95kg currently, last time I weighed myself. It has been almost 6 months since I had a proper workout but that isn't a real excuse for putting on over 1kg per month. I've only started taking my diet seriously again in the past 2 weeks. Still can't lift properly as I'm still rehabilitating my leg, but can do cardio again. My biggest problem is self control, I'm a binge eater when stressed which is pretty lame in the grand scheme of things. You can definitely out eat exercising. My ideal weight is low 80kgs. No fixed figure I just want to be in good shape. I'm not built small anymore so being 70kgs like when I was 20 is probably unattainable now. I was already starting to look slim at 87kg. Hmm formatting has gone weird on my phone, paragraphs aren't working
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom