SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2x Matamp & 2x Carlsbro

davedavedavedave Frets: 114
edited September 2015 in Amps £
Hi there. 
I thought it might be best to do a consolidated thread.

So, the top has already sold. I can`t be bothered to drag the whole pile outside again and it looks like it`s going to rain.Lets just ignore it eh?

The big box Matamp is one of two prototypes that were made for a guy who was planning on putting them into production. It`s actually new i`m running a clearance sale on behalf of Matamp. Hiwatt style pre amp. I`m after £800 for it. You`re more than welcome to come and have a blast on it either in Hull or I can take it over to the factory if that`s better for you.

Carlsbro 100TC. This is the one that Bill Nelson was apparently a big fan of. There are some scratchy pots but apart from that it`s ok. there`s a bit of electrical tape around the edges of the head shell for whatever reason (i`ve not removed it to see but let your imagination run wild). Partridge transformers £250 ono

Carlsbro TC60 mixer amp.
This one is pretty clean. Sounds good and stays clean most of the way up. Being a massive gear whore I quite fancy it myself but this is a rare occasion where I have seen sense.£250

I`ll get some more pics up asap. I`ve just uploaded this all over Facebook`s gear groups and I now need a little sit down.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom