SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Kemper Profiler

Really fancy a play with one of these. Rack or toaster non-powered.

Please let me know if you have one you would like to move on.
Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    edited November 2013

There's one for sale on the Kemper forum. Toaster in white with a Thomann flight case and some pre loaded TAF profiles for £1100.

• Thanks for the info.
  • Thanks for the info.
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    edited November 2013
    I saw the one on the KPA forum too, so tempting if only I didn't have a wedding to save for next year! Let us know how you get on if you do go for it.
  • Right, I've been offered one for 950 including acouple of amp packs. Should I bite his hand off? Not sure what a good price on these are.
  • Right, I've been offered one for 950 including acouple of amp packs. Should I bite his hand off? Not sure what a good price on these are.
    That's a decent price. I sold one with no amp packs for just less than that ages back, but they've got more popular since. If you decide not to do it I'd love to know who's selling as I'm thinking of getting another myself! Tempted by Thomann's 3 year warranty though...
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 169
    Right, I've been offered one for 950 including acouple of amp packs. Should I bite his hand off? Not sure what a good price on these are.
    Take it at that price...If you don't like it you will get that back no problem at all
  • Thanks for the advice guys. I did feel that I wasn't likely to lose at that price.