SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Floyd Rose\Locking nut Strat Neck

mrkbmrkb Frets: 7044
I'm after a Strat neck with a locking nut and a mid-sized neck profile and rosewood fingerboard similar to a USA neck profile. Has anyone got a suitable neck for sale?
Karma......
Ebay mark7777_1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 7044
    Weekday bump.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    Did you think to ask @GSPBASSES if he had any Strat necks in the pile that he'd maybe route for a Floyd ?
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2357
    tFB Trader
    I have got some Floyd Rose Strat necks, I'll dig them out tomorrow and let you know what they are.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

Thanks, do you have a website? I tried to google gspbasses to find your contact details but nothing related came up (apart from thefretboard links)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2357
    edited September 2015 tFB Trader
    NO website. I do have two Strat F/R.  necks.  One is left handed or could be right handed reverse headstock, the other is a standard right-handed neck. they are both part built so it would take about two weeks to complete one. Cost £130 inc P&P.

The neck will be fretted and head stock drilled.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

Thanks. Looks promising, the Hendrix in me likes the LH option.. What profile/depth does the LH one have? What's the fretboard radius? Is the RH one at a stage where it could be profiled to a USA Strat profile? Would I need to finish it? I'm in no rush, just trying to get a neck I'll be happy with (current neck is way too thin). I have a locking nut, could I send this to you for fitting?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1