SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: ESP LTD EC-2005 looking for Charvel Model 4/6

wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Up for trade is my ESP LTD EC-2005 special edition anniversary eclipse. It was bought new by me and hasn't had a great deal of use as I tinker with playing rather than devoting myself to it. I fancy a change, particularly something with an 80s metal vibe, and am particularly looking for an all original Charvel Model 6.

The EC2005 comes with EMG 81/60 pickups, mahogany body and neck (24.75" scale), ebony fretboard with dot markers on the top edge, 30th anniversary logo at the 12th fret and a full black satin finish. There are no marks on the guitar as you can see from the photos and the frets are as good as new.

The guitar is with me in the Matlock area of Derbyshire. I'd prefer not to post but would; consider meeting up at a mutually agreed location.

PIcs:

Thanks for looking :)

Steve
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    Seen a nice Model 4 for sale so would consider cash sale around £300 if anyone is interested.
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190

Too expensive? Too far away? Needs more cleaning? Pictures not clear enough? Anyone want to shoot me an offer? It's a decent lightly used limited edition guitar looking for an owner to abuse it :)