SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS USA Standard 22 - £675 delivered

What's Hot
StefBStefB Frets: 2457
edited September 2015 in Guitars £

This is a 2002 guitar that has been well played and shows some playing wear as a result.  It isn't a case queen, but is exactly the type of guitar anti-PRS folks on here often claim to like - i.e. it has the odd little ding, scrape, bit of buckle rash, pickups nicely tarnished and the plating on some of the bridge saddles is worn.  It is akin to a guitar that has been lightly reliced.

It still looks ace however and, more importantly, plays and sounds GREAT with next to no fretwear.  Dragon II pickups, 5 way selector, original case and all candy etc - £675 delivered

Full album of photos here - http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/stefbillington/library/PRS%20Standard%2022

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/PRS%20Standard%2022/C8854DD6-F437-4A27-A6D1-A0C6F6BD3C96_zpsgp6ivnqp.jpg

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/PRS%20Standard%2022/2962BDE3-324E-4444-8FCE-6E429F951234_zpstv1ey3pd.jpg

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/PRS%20Standard%2022/895C1660-225B-4CA6-B62A-31B6EA3AC04B_zpsytbbopze.jpg

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j437/stefbillington/PRS%20Standard%2022/FF573E3E-72F2-4D16-ACD9-F5356D78D9F6_zpsxztgqyes.jpg

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BARGAIN!
    Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17899
    tFB Trader
    andrew said:
    BARGAIN!
    Amen!
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043

It's going to get a bit dinged up if you keep dropping it on the block paving to take piccies.

:-S

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• StefBStefB Frets: 2457
    McToot said:

It's going to get a bit dinged up if you keep dropping it on the block paving to take piccies.

D'oh, why didn't I think of that?!

Rest assured it was sat on a thick piece of discretely hidden bubble wrap at all times.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    StefB said:
    McToot said:

D'oh, why didn't I think of that?!

Rest assured it was sat on a thick piece of discretely hidden bubble wrap at all times.

:D

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Ah man I love it! It's just a bit too put of my reach after my recent splurge, what a shame, but let me see what i can do.
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4253
    edited September 2015

Dibs till this eve please, can't see the pics at work.

Apologies - I can't get on with W/T necks! :(

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    If it was a different colour, I'd have sent the cash already -  you haven't got a black one hidden away have you?
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    I fall into the stereotype you described: not a huge PRS fan but I LOVE that!
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    dindude said:
    I fall into the stereotype you described: not a huge PRS fan but I LOVE that!

I do really like this, but I'd wanna refinish it if I had the cash.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Lovong the look of the bridge and pickups.
  • That is lovely, nice colour! GLTWS
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • Very very nice!
    Think I might have to consider this beauty (just joined so I could comment)
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited September 2015
    very nice! and ageing perfectly!!!