SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Novation Nio 2/4 audio interface

Comments

• Hi, do you by any chance know if it supports Windows 8? Desperately in need of a cheap and cheerful audio interface, and all the ones I've tried haven't been compatible :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    PM sent
  • Haven't received any message, could you send again? Thanks
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    Sorry, I meant that I send a PM to the OP @DiscoStu offering to buy this.  Sorry for any misunderstanding - I don't know the answer to your question.  But as I think this came out in 2008, I'd think it is unlikely that it is Win 8 compatible.  I have an XP machine, which is more likely to work with this.  I think...

• Oh sorry, thought you were the OP replying to my question. Thanks for the info though, yeah possibly too old for my machine then.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5590
    Hi guys, thanks for the interest. I'm not at home just now so looking stuff up on my g/f's iPad.

Minimum requirements are Windows XP SP2 or Mac OSX 10.3.9. I don't see why it wouldn't work with Win 8? I've never tried it, mind! My laptop is Win 7.

@richh I'll PM you back.
  • Yeah just had a look and there are windows 8 drivers for it. Looks like richh got in there first so I'll keep looking...
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5590
    Yeah just had a look and there are windows 8 drivers for it. Looks like richh got in there first so I'll keep looking...

Yeah, sold to richh.