SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS OLP Baritone *SOLD* & Sterling Silo 30 *Sold*

What's Hot
RockhopperRockhopper Frets: 99
edited January 2016 in Guitars £
Hi all up for sale is a little used OLP Baritone. In really good condition. It will come with a gig bag (pictured) and a couple of spare sets of strings. It plays really nicely (to me) and I have owned it from new however I never really got around to using it.

There is a screw missing from the cavity plate on the back as there is no 'wood' under the hole. This has been like it from new.
Looking for £220 including shipping. The only thing I ask is a little patience as I need to get a box to send the guitar in. More pictures available on request.

Also up for sale is a Sterling Silo 30 in white. Again in really good condition with gig bag. (The toggle on the zipper has come off but the zip still works perfectly). This guitar has a push/pull trem bar and Locking tuners. Looking for £260 inc shipping. Any questions please ask. Again just need to get hold of a decent box to send it in. (I plan on purchasing the boxes if  there is any interest)
Any one local is welcome to come and try them out.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments