SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1988 Marshall JCM 25/50 Head (Jubilee but black tolex)

colt80colt80 Frets: 2
edited October 2015 in Amps £
*** NOW SOLD ***

Hi there.  I'm selling my 2550 head, it's up on ebay at the moment (link)  Loads more pictures on the ebay advert but here's one:

It's in great condition for it's age.  I've owned this amp since about 2000, bought from the original owner.  It's been used but not abused.  All original including Drake transformers.  Working perfectly and sounding great, just had it serviced to be on the safe side, no problems apart from needing new pre-amp valves as these are on their way out.  Tolex is in good condition for it's age, with only a few tiny tears here and there, nothing noticable.  Missing a plastic cover from the handle as you can see, should only be a couple of quid to replace but I never got round to it.  Comes with a custom-made leather protective cover, no footswitch though.

I'm in Nottinghamshire and collection/meet-up preferred but prepared to post it.  Willing to negotiate on price, send me an offer!

Cheers
Colin

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments