SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Kemper Rack and Behringer midi controller

xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited September 2015 in Amps £
Unpowered kemper rack with 4U flight case and behringer foot switch chipped to work with kemper, used this live for about a year flawlessly, £1000 Ono delivered, add pics after weekend.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, what sort of profile list does this come with? Any bought ones? I'm looking at a couple and it's going to be down to what it comes with I think?
  • In honesty its sat in my studio unused for over a year (more live work than sessions this year) so its a little out of date, I will of course consider an offer if you want to factor in purchase of profiles :) in honesty I have found free versions of most of the payed ones online anyway.

• Cool man. Thanks. I'll ping an offer over today. I'd said I'd buy one from someone else but they ain't replying to messages. See what we can sort out. Would I be correct in thinking there'll still be a 1 spc left in the rack that a power amp can go? My old one was a rack but I didn't ever actually put it in my rack
  • Pm sent