SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Telecasker - whisky inspired dual p90 guitar!

What's Hot
4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Right, well, this has been on my wall for long enough now. So I'll try my luck here. I have lots of guitars and only ever end up taking my strat to gigs, so I'll start with selling this one.

It's my Telecasker guitar. Whisky inspired and hand-charred to look like it's been made out of a whisky barrel. Two-piece Guitarbuild body, (Alder, I think?). Wilkinson p90 pickups. Decent quality hardware with Wilkinson machine heads. Simple one volume/one tone setup. Neck is from a Squier 70s strat and plays very nicely indeed, action is lovely (although that's always a matter of personal taste.)

It looks even better in the flesh, I love the fact that it's tactile - you can feel the wood grain under your hands. Plays lovely too, simple twin p90 is always a good combo, and the Wilkinsons are great value for money.

I have literally no idea how to price this, so I'll start at £300. Trades for a standard tele might be an option.

1reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments