SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS 25th Anniversary Mira 245 SOLD

SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 667
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
25th Anniversary Mira 245. Differs from the standard Mira as it has a 24.5" scale length and Seymour Duncan P90 Pickups. Guitar is a featherweight 6lbs 2 oz. Perfectly balanced, lovely neck which the tags describe as 'standard'. The guitar does have a few small dings on the front of the body. Also,the middle latch on the case has come away but you can still secure it in place.
Looking for £700 delivered. I believe these were around 1.5K when they first came out. Payment via paypaly gift or, preferably, cash on collection from Gloucester.
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2457

Lovely guitar, good price for this model.

Could you possibly add another photo demonstrating exactly where on the front of the guitar the marks are?

Thanks,

Stef.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll try to sort something out tomorrow Stef. They're where you would rest the inside of your arm on the guitar. I was finding it a little difficult to pick them up with my crappy camera.
  • have a PM....
  • Replied
  • That's a cool prs.
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
    That's a hell of a lot of guitar for the money. Glws
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5512
    What colour is that? Is it solid or a burst?
  • Whitecat said:
    What colour is that? Is it solid or a burst?
    It's a very subtle burst, I think it's called smokeburst. You can see the grain on the front of the body towards the middle but only when you hold it up to the light. The outer part of the front, the back and the neck are black.
  • Here's another pic of the 'dings'. It's the 4 bigger marks, the rest is dust. :)
    The way the light has caught them makes them look a little worse than they are. They're not as noticeable as they appear here.