SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Wilco Johnson Telecaster & Fender Princeton "Recording" Combo - PRICE DROP - OFFERS!?

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
TELE NOW SOLD!  PRINCETON STILL AVAILABLE!!
This 
Fender Wilco Johnson Telecaster has only ever been out of its gigbag when I bought it!  It was one of the first of the original limited run in the UK and is completely as new with all tags, promo docs, etc. Totes mintballs!  Now looking for £425 but open to offers!! Call Geoff on 07917 084628.  Here's a link to a demo video:

and also some photos which are identical to my my guitar... I'll post pics of mine when I get home from work!

OR only £375 if you also buy my rare Fender Princeton "Recording" Combo for £575, now available separately for £625 ovno.

This fabulous tube combo is in original immaculate condition and comes complete with dedicated pedal and tailored Rocsolid cover. This amp has been in my smoke- free front room since I bought it and sounds fabulous.  It has the built in compressor, overdrive and most importantly... attenuator (power soak) for classic Princeton tube sounds at home volume levels. Here's some pics and one of the many videos reviews online:

So to recap, that's £950 for the two, or £425 for the Tele, £625 for the Princeton....

Got the pics working now... WooHoo!!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments