SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tokai Japan Les Paul , Bulldog pups, Gotoh locking pegs and Hiscox case £460 POSTED! SOLD

What's Hot
Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
SOLD

I think I've had this about 4 years now, i picked it up in a trade... And i've gigged it a lot! I believe it's an LS90Q in Cherry Burst.

The pickups were changed to Bulldog Vintage Pafs, they sound great, easily as good as my old Gary Moore signature Gibson that this Tokai replaced. Volume & Tone pots were all replaced as well, along with the caps.  The Tuners were replaced with locking Gotoh's, and they keep tuning as they should. The screw holes from the original tuners were filled. 

It has been gigged, so it's no case queen, there are numerous dings etc 

Talking of the case, a brand new Hiscox is included as the original one started to fall to bits.

All in all a really nice Les Paul that in many ways was better than my old Gibson.

Sadly i'm just a Tele guy really lol

£460 posted in the UK. No trades I'm afraid, need a new lens for my camera!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments