SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2014 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue

severalseveral Frets: 5
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
2014 Gibson Historic 1959 Les Paul Reissue VOS, Tobacco. Not much to say really, only recently just got this and I just don't deserve it. Comes with all case candy, COA etc. It's totally as new, not a single mark or sign of use on it anywhere(excluding aged VOS parts). There are no faint swirl marks or even light scratches on the lacquer, nothing. It weight 8.9lbs. Beautiful flame and colour on it in my opinion, just right.

Based in Leeds, I will ship but would prefer collection in person. Anyone seriously interested is welcome(and encouraged) to come and view the guitar prior, whether you choose to buy or not. I will be in London 10-12 October also. £3200

Why am I selling...? 2 reasons really. I've guess I've finally learnt overtime than every time I buy an expensive guitar I 'baby' it too much, keep it in it's case etc and as such it never gets used and I feel this will happen with this, I guess I'm just not comfortable having extremely expensive new guitars. Second reason, probably have to accept the neck is just a little too big for me. Best sounding guitar Ive ever owned or played though, without question. 

Pics taken outdoors on a sunny day, colour is accurate. I've also included some pics taken inside under electric light. Only have 3 posts on here but can link you to my eBay account with feedback.

1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5640
    Blimey, that's nice - there have been some seriously nice guitars for sale on here lately. GLWS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom