SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• blobbblobb Frets: 3110
    Yeah, some numpty woman in a nissan Figaro-oh-oh sideswiped me off the M54. Walked away though. No intrusion to cabin, shows the quality of the Toyota. This was my second, I did over 160k in the first and this was on 130k. My career in hardressing improved as well, what more do you need from a car? Were you ever on MR2ROC?
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Yeah, a long time ago I was. Really liked the car. One of the few cars out of the box that you didn't have to do anything to at all to use on track. It just worked and was a blast. My only two criticisms were the usual storage (It was my main car at the time) and that it had a tendency to be a bit too competent on the road and could be dull when you weren't spanking it. Gotta say though, it's up there with my favourite cars I've ever owned.

The MX-5s in comparison are better road cars than track cars. They're a bit more (intentionally) flawed to give them that feel of an old British sports car. Which I like. So I'm looking for a very old one of those.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27565
    FWIW I really fancy the new MX5. My cousin has a mk1. Still a brilliant little car 20 years on.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    My brother has a Mk1 I found for him last year. It's a belter. I'm trying to pry that out of his mitts so he can buy the new one.
    good choice on the MuRF. Great pedal, love mine
    I will get around to owning one eventually!